Whether you’re relocating for work, school or another reason, our team at Helping Hands Moving Service, LLC., is on-hand to make the process as smooth as can be. As an established moving company in Columbus, Georgia, we offer residential relocation services specially designed to take the stress out of uprooting your life and moving it elsewhere. Our team offers a free moving quote for everyone who chooses to do business with us — contact us today.
Your Trusted Residential Movers in Columbus
Relocating to a new living situation can be complicated and stressful. From packing to organizing your new house, there are numerous steps involved. Whether you’re moving across the street or across the country, you can trust our team of movers come in and handle the details so you can rest easy knowing things are falling into place.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our ability to move your valued possessions with care and efficiency. Still skeptical? View some testimonials from customers who have utilized our top-notch moving services in the past. We strive to be your go-to, reliable moving company in Columbus.
Our Residential Moving Services
We offer a variety of moving services at Helping Hands that make it easy for you to move from one residential property to another.
Some of the residential moving services we offer for our customers include the following:
- Sorting, packing and protecting your belongings.
- Disconnecting and connecting appliances.
- Disassembling and setting up your furniture.
- Donating or disposing of unwanted items.
- Transporting additional vehicles.
Packing can be an incredibly difficult part of moving, which is why we offer full-service packaging as well. We can handle all of your packing needs whether you live in a small apartment or a multi-story home. Learn more about all of the services we offer here.
Residential Movers Who Care
During a move, furniture can get scratched, dented or broken if your moving team isn’t careful. Our moving professionals take the time to wrap and protect furniture so that it doesn’t get damaged during your move.
From small desks to oversized dressers and tables, we’re ready and able to tackle all of your furniture moving needs. Once we arrive at your new abode, we’ll set up your furniture for you to make your life easier.
Our goal is to provide you with residential moving services that stand out from our competitors. We’ve found that respect is the number one way to build our customers’ trust, which is why we only hire professional movers we’d personally trust with our valued items and possessions. Contact us today to find out why we’re the area’s best residential moving service.
Quick Moving Tips
The most stressful thing about moving is not knowing where to start. In order to get ready for your big moving day (or week), we’ve provided some quick moving tips below that will help you speed up the moving process.
- Don’t procrastinate and get organized early. It’s easy to hold off something as overwhelming as moving until the last minute — don’t. Start packing and organizing the items in your home as soon as you know you’re going to be moving.
- Establish a moving strategy. Whether you decide to utilize our moving services or ask your friends and family members for help, it’s important to have a game plan set before your move.
- Assemble a moving day kit. In this kit, you should collect everything you’ll need on moving day, such as cleaning supplies, toilet paper, garbage bags, etc.
- Label ALL of your boxes. This step helps make unpacking items in your new abode easier. You can simply put your “Kitchen” boxes in your new kitchen, “Bedroom” boxes in your new bedrooms, and so on!
- Get ready for your movers. You should have almost everything packed and ready to go once your movers arrive. Note that if you aren’t prepared, you’ll likely have an overall higher cost for your moving services and your move will likely be delayed.
- Take any extra precautionary steps for your valuables. Purchase any extra insurance for the valuable items in your home, such as a computer or washing machine. Wrap breakables in cushiony materials to ensure they don’t crack during the move.
For a suggested moving timeline as well as additional moving tips and advice, check out our moving guide.
Choose Helping Hands For Your Move
Our goal is to provide you with a move that is both successful and stress-free. If you need help relocating, don’t stress — turn to Helping Hands Moving Service and know that you’re in good hands. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your convenience. For more information or to schedule an estimate, call us today.